Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tam and Tao in Numberland

The wonderful app developers over at Tam and Tao in Numberland has been so generous to offer us 3 free codes to try out their app.

HXFN9RTWF4AX
NYJJY7XNMY9E
H47HA34Y7XHW

Tam & Tao in Numberland HD - Learn numbers with Montessori - Les Trois Elles Interactive

This app is more for a toddler with some fine motor control.  If you take a code please leave a comment below stating which code you are using and go to the app site and give a rating of that code.

Let us know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. My daughter (4 DS), likes this game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the developers! I snagged it last Friday but I hope someone snaps these up. (And leaves a review for them!) My son loves this program (so do I!)It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't forget to rate this app five stars in the itunes store if you like it. If you have time you might even write a comment!
    Thanks,
    Valérie

    ReplyDelete