Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Still waiting

I am still waiting for my iPad to come in.  I ordered it last Monday after selling several things on ebay to finance my iPad.  When ordering from Apple.com I was give a 7 to 10 day free shipping option and several friends told me it took about 5 days to get theirs.  WELL on my order status it now says it won't be delivered until July 24 and someone has to be home to sign for it.  So that means I may never get it.  I would have traveled to 2.5 hours to Columbus to the nearest Apple store if I had known it would have taken this long but I keep reading that the stores are sold out.  So I will keep posting links, pictures and videos of children using iPads and reviews of some of the apps.

2 comments:

  1. Ordered mine from Apple too- took about the same amount of time to get mine as you are saying. Fed Ex did let me leave a signed form on my door and they delivered the Ipad when I was not hime. Look forward to reading more on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have an iPad yet, but our VI son is a fanatic over the apps on my iPhone. Looking forward to seeing the direction this blog takes.

    ReplyDelete