Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

C not as interested in the $499 iPad but LOVES the $3 tea set

C just turned two and has ALWAYS loved toys even as an infant.  C has cerebral palsy and a seizure disorder.  I was a little surprised at his reaction to the iPad since he loves the cause/effect type play with other toys.  I did not direct C or the other kids in how to play with the iPad for their first introduction but as you can see I am so glad I got the waterproof cover since C loves to kiss the puppy.  I think the iPad was too easy and got boring too quick for C.  If you watch the next video which was taken just prior to his first intro to the iPad, C is ready for more pretend play than the iPad offered his first go around.  We will try again soon making it a bit more challenging next time.



$499 iPad from Apple



$3 Tea set from Target

No comments:

Post a Comment