Sunday, December 16, 2012

Apps just for CVI


So exited to report that Little Bear Sees has done it again with a new app My Talking Picture Board - Little Bear Sees  for our kiddos with CVI. Check it out!!!! If you are not familiar with Little Bears Sees then please check out their website http://www.littlebearsees.org/ . As far as I know they are the only organization making apps for our little ones with CVI. Their original Tap-n-See Zoo - Little Bear Sees is still one of my favorites for our young ones with cortical vision impairment.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great. My daughter Abby has CVI but I have never heard of Little Bear. How much does My Talking Picture Board- Little Bear Sees cost? Or, is it a free app? What is the purpose of the app?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It costs $2.99, it's for CVI kids who need to work on tracking. I've used it with a few students and they love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post it's really interesting all type of art work are done by Mobile Appps.
    Very nice, keep it up. http://www.imobdevtech.com/

    ReplyDelete